Youth 7on7 Tournament
Compete in the most competitive youth 7on7 tournament in NY. Showcase your skills in front of private high school coaches against some of the top talents in the area. Registration is available only to 7-on-7 teams, and not individual players in search of a team.Requirements:
- Age Group: Grades (5-6) & (7-8)
- Athletes must provide proof of age/grade (i.e. copy of birth certificate, report card, school ID w/year and grade).
- Athletes must register prior to start of first game. Athletes that miss the registration period will not participate in the first game.
- Athletes must wear mouth pieces.
- Athletes must wear matching team uniforms
Advantages To Playing:
- EXPOSURE: Be seen by some of the top private high school and college coaches in the area
- CONDITIONING: Great way to stay in shape in the off-season
- COMPETITION: Compete against some of the top athletes in the area.
- SAFETY: Play and learn the game tackle free
Rules Of Play:
- TEAMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COACH
- TEAMS MUST BE IN UNIFORM
- PLAYERS MUST WEAR A MOUTH PIECE
- Games will consist of 25 min running clock
- Timeouts only allowed in Championship games
- Overtime only in bracket play
- Guaranteed min 3 games
- Minimum 10 players per team
- Certified Officials